Eight round hanging steel targets ranging in diameter from 2” down to 1/4” shot at 50 yards from a bench or prone. Front bipod, rest or bag and a rear bag may be used.
2021 Sunday Dates: 5/23, 6/6, 7/18, 8/22, 9/26, 10/24
Sign-up and sight-in 9:00 AM. Match starts at 10:00 AM.
- Range Fee for the KYL Match - $5.00 ($4.00 Members-$3.00 Juniors < 18)
- Shoot the Match for bragging rights or.... enter the Money Match ($5.00)
- Five rounds are shot in the Match
- Target point assignment: 2-2-3-4-6-8-10-15 = 50 possible points per round
- Acquire and bank points for each hit target. Shoot until you miss (or shoot out of order) and hold points thru target number 5. A miss on target number 6, 7 or 8 will result in a score of zero for that round. KNOW YOUR LIMIT !
- All Money Match dollars will be paid out to top 3 places (50/30/20)
- Shooting position from bench or prone
- 50-yard targets
- 8 shots in one 2-minute round
- Visible target movement must be evident to score a hit. A nicked target counts. A high arm hit is a miss. The Scorer’s decision is final. All contestants are urged to participate in scoring. Please give the shooter the benefit of doubt.
- 22 LR only. No Stingers, Magnums, or .17 caliber
- No rifle or scope restrictions
- Front bipod, rest and/or bag and rear bag are allowed
- No adjustable or one-piece rests. No lead sleds.
- Eye and ear protection required.
- An Empty Chamber Indicator (ECI) must be installed when not at the bench.
- Ties will be broken first by reverse scoring and then by shoot-off if scores are still tied.